Publications about BEME
Here is a list of some of the literature that has been published about BEME. If you know of others not shown here, please email the details to BEME today.
Peer reviewed literature about BEME
- The Best Evidence Medical Education (BEME) Collaboration: Into the next decade. Thistlethwaite J. and Hammick M. Medical Teacher 2010; 32: 880–882.
- Conducting a best evidence systematic review Part 1- from data coding to publication. Hammick M., Dornan T. & Steinert Y. (2010) BEME Guide 14. Medical Teacher, 32 (1); 3-15.
- The Best Evidence Medical Education Collaboration: processes, products and principles. Hammick M. and Haig A. (2007) Clinical Teacher 4 42-5.
- Evidence Informed Education in the Health Care Sciences Professions. Hammick M. (2005), Journal of Veterinary Medical Education 32, 4: 339-403.
- Twelve tips for undertaking a systematic review. Reeves S., Koppel I., Barr H., Freeth D., Hammick M. 2002. Medical Teacher 24:358–363.
- BEME Guide No 3: Systematic searching for evidence in medical education- Part 1: Sources of information. Haig A, Dozier M. 2003. Medical Teacher 25:352–363.
- BEME Guide No. 1: Best evidence medical education. Harden RM, Grant J, Buckley G, Hart IR. 1999. Med Teach 21:553–562.
- Best evidence medical education: The simple truth. Harden RM, Lilley PM. 2000. Medical Teacher 22:117–119.