Which is the most effective assessment tool to measure the ability to self-reflect and respond with insight? A Best Evidence In Medical Education Systematic Review.
- Dr Julie Williams (lead reviewer) BDS, MA (Ethics of Healthcare), MOrth, DDS, DPDS, MGDP is an Academic Clinical Lecturer in Orthodontics at the University of Bristol School of Oral and Dental Sciences.
- Professor Sarah Baillie BVSc, MSc, PhD, PFHEA, MRCVS holds a Chair in Veterinary Education at University of Bristol and has led the recent major curriculum review of the veterinary programme.
- Cath Borwick MSc is an Information Scientist and systematic reviewer for the School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol and the Research Design Service South West, NIHR.
- Dr Martin Cake BSc BVMS PhD is an Associate Professor in Veterinary Anatomy in the College of Veterinary Medicine, Murdoch University, Australia.
- Dr David Dymock BSc, PhD is a Senior Teaching Fellow at the University of Bristol School of Oral and Dental Sciences where he is Education Director.
- Dr Ellayne Fowler BA, MA, EdD, PGCE, FHEA is a teaching fellow on a postgraduate medical education Masters where she leads the dissertation stage.
- Professor Anthony Ireland BDS, MSc, PhD, FDS RCS, M.Orth RCS, PG Cert Dent Ed, FHEA. Prof Ireland is Training Programme Director for the South West of England Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) programme in Orthodontics and was previously the Training Programme Director in Orthodontics for the Bristol University Distance Learning for Dentists programme.
- Sheena Warman BSc, BVMS, DSAM, DipECVIM-CA, SFHEA, MRCVS is a Senior Clinical Fellow in Small Animal Medicine at the University of Bristol Veterinary School.
Online at BEME